These are DIY acapellas I have created of kemono friends music.
Broken link = acapella not yet created using any current method before 2022-12-30.
Acapellas with lossy sources will still be exported as FLAC to avoid further generation loss.
These ones are the best quality, however they are still split into groups depending on whether they used lossy or lossless sources. "Lossy" will refer to 320kbps 44khz MP3 unless stated otherwise. Limited range of acapellas since only a few songs have released acapellas, and are only available on limited edition CDs that have not yet been ripped. I had my friend actually buy Fre! Fre! Best Friends Limited Edition A for me as a christmas gift because it was the only way to find the off vocal for Fun Fun Melody. As a rule, all acapellas are time-aligned to the off-vocal track during the speed fixing step.
- [Q1] - Best quality. Next to no background noise/bleed.
- [Q2] - Good quality. High-frequency background noise/bleed. Risers and high-end of drums may be left in the track. Usually caused by a multiband compressor on the master leading to wavering amplitude of the instrumental in the vocal mix.
- [Q3] - Passable quality. Subtraction is wrecked by aforementioned multiband compressor, drums including mid-range snare drums, maybe even whole melodic instruments, could be left in the track.
WANTED (aka to buy list)
Most Wanted (Not even a lossy off vocal is in my possession)
- Fre! Fre! Best Friends - Off Vocal in FLAC (Regular Edition) (On this list because the lossy one is in such a bad quality its near unusable)
Least Wanted (I have the sources in lossy formats, but would like them in FLAC)
- Notteke! Japari Beat - Off Vocal in FLAC (Regular Edition)
- ××× (whole album) in FLAC
- Miracle Dialies (whole album) in FLAC
- Batten Japari-Dan - Kakko Fu×ron - Off and On Vocal in FLAC
- Batten Japari-Dan - Japari Rhapsody - Off and On Vocal in FLAC
Ezogaming has both on vocal and off vocal tracks in 16-bit 44khz FLAC.
Lossless + Lossy
Special cases where EzoGaming only has lossless tracks in partial.
- Fre! Fre! Best Friends [Q3] (2022-12-17) (Lossless on vocal, lossless off vocal used for first minute and last half minute (found on DVD menu), low quality 192kbps 32khz MP3 off vocal re-encoded from youtube used for everywhere in between)
EzoGaming only has lossy tracks.
Lower quality, done by lining up sections of song, running audacity center isolation with both left channels/right channels as their own stereo tracks, removing "similar vocal" residue with AI, inverting with original, and removing leftover instrumental with AI.